Leefmilieu is an organisation that strives for a green and healthy environment. An environment where people live and work safely, without environmental and health damage from environmental pollution.
It is not only about the negative trends but also to endeavor to achieve positive developments.
Features included in Leefmilieu approach are:
- Support with information and advice to people in the Netherlands who mobilise themselves for the environment
- Ensure that the information people need to participate, think and speak are well available. We believe that all relevant information should be digitally and freely accessible
- Study new environmental issues and inform as many people about it
- Work with residents and environmental groups, governments and other organizations
- Achievement of activities in an efficient and effective manner.
Dr. Marga Jacobs
NL – 6543 JW Nijmegen, Netherlands
Tel. +32 24 78 03 84