INCHES: 7th International Conference on Children’s Health and the Environment
From 20 – 22 November the International Network on Children’s Health, Environment and Safety (INCHES) is organising its 7th conference in Jerusalem. The event is co-organised with Bar Ilan University in Israel and in collaboration with the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Environmental Protection, the WHO, European Environmental Agency, Italian Federation of Primary Care Paediatricians and US-EPA.
The objectives of the conference are, to:
- Provide a forum for the latest research findings in children’s environmental health;
- Define the relationship between environmental contaminants and children’s health;
- Strengthen the importance of prenatal exposure to environmental factors on pregnancy outcomes;
- Identify opportunities to minimise childhood prenatal/postnatal exposure to environmental contaminants;
- Provide insight into the activities in the field of science and policy interface;
- Build a platform of knowledge at an international level;
- Develop a greater awareness among health professionals about children’s health, environment and safety;
- Initiate future direction in research in the field of children’s environmental health.
More information here
Originally posted on 10 May 2013