Cut back on Pesticides for healthier lives
This briefing explains our concerns and outlines policy proposals to improve this alarming situation by tackling the following issues:
- Why current risk assessment does not protect health?
- Why are foetuses, infants and children more vulnerable?
- What does new research show?
- Pesticide exposure in the womb: a lethal legacy
- Do we have reasons to be concerned about the level of contamination?
- Implications of the new scientific understanding of health effects of pesticides
- Conclusions and policy recommendations
Also find below an awareness raising poster related to the report.
- Cut back on Pesticides for healthier lives - Poster
Last updated on 26 March 2012